Looking for feedback

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bud,

the great thing about this is... the contractor can shut it off or ignore the alert. They can also see a text version of the request before ever accepting it.

There's no perfect system. They all have their flaws.

Artificial intelligence (since it can be trained and train itself) is the wave of the future. The human attention span is only getting shorter (about 7 seconds-- sadly) and people always want things 'now' because there's never enough time in the day to wait for anything. This is why Uber (and other on-demand things) is now so popular.

I'm also a DIY'er. I get so frustrated when I can't find an answer to something, or the information I've found online is either suspect or outdated (or there are just too many solutions and I don't know which one to go with). With Flyreel I can connect with a pro that I can pay (tip) for advice, or if that pro is so good I might just decide that I need to just hire them to do the job right. And I can't tell you how many times I've burned a lot of time going from place to place in my local area trying to find a part to something that's broken in my house. If we can help solve that problem with what we created, it will be a good day.

Sorry for rambling off-subject, but thanks again Bud.

You are welcome. Even if your product is something I can’t endorse know I won’t use and doubt I would recommend. I know it is your right to feel different and to pursue your goal. I’m still foggy how google works and how they make any money. I know I have used google tens of thousands of times and I never gave them a penny as far as I know and I can’t remember ever buying something recommended there. But might have. I don’t do facebook but I also can’t figure out how this kid became a billionaire doing it. Craigslist is another.

I have actually been in your position with an invention and wanted to test market and get a feel from people in the know in my subject of invention and forums are a great place for feedback. We get someone here about every other month with a new tool or material or some home related invention. Same on other forums I read specific to a given topic. I didn’t feel you are spamming but you did come in direct and to the point and I can see that as a turnoff for some. I actually enjoy when some of you come thru looking for advice and you thoughts are much different than mine on a subject but your subject and solution spurs me on in a different direction

Hey nealtw. I have already been telling my friends about this site. We don't post links to other sites through Flyreel... not quite in line with what we're trying to accomplish. I did however post a recommendation to my 10,400 followers on Twitter just now... @randyhamilton

NeilTW... If you mean providing a link to Flyreel, bud16415 just did it... (thanks bud16415 for the shoutout)... we very much welcome DIY'ers!

BTW, you folks are all great. I can't thank you enough for interacting with me and giving me your feedback. Seriously... thanks.

Latest posts

Back