Remodeling headache

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oggle

Reaction score
I've recently remodeled my home and ran into a problem. I would browse around on Houzz and on Google for home remodeling ideas and inspiration photos, but when I do end up finding something I like, I often couldn't figure out what lights, wallpapers, chairs, etc. were used in the pics. There'd be some contact info for the home interior designer, but I don't want to spend that money. I just want some pieces to buy for my own home.

Do you guys ever run into this situation? When it does what do you do?

Wecome the site.
If you have a something you like , say table and chairs. Google search table and chairs and the hit views and see if they show up being sold by other people.

I'm sorry about the problem you encountered with remodeling your home. I know how it feels like because that's also what I've been through when I first tried home remodeling. I was about to suggest that you use the Google search engine, however, oggle already informed you about this. I think this would be the best resolution for now. I hope the renovation turned out fine.

Back