Best faucet???

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is like asking what is the best car. Depends on your budget, what room (kitchen, bath) among a myriad of other things. All things considered, I've used a lot of Delta faucets.

Hate to be "that guy" but they're all the same. It really comes down to looks. unless you are planning to spend $250+ on a kitchen faucet (I own a Kohler) you are going to get the same warranty and quality. Delta and Moen are great for the middle of the line, I have one of each, and I have a "Rona" brand that is exclusive to Canada's home improvement store. I really can't tell the difference between my bathroom faucets other than the looks. I find the most important feature to look at is if the faucet has a brass, ceramic or plastic cartridge my personal opinion is to stay away from plastic, ceramic will probably never let you down $$$, neither will brass $$.

Hello,

I think it is really difficult to say which faucet is the best for "YOU". It depends on your actual needs and requirements. In my opinion, I'm a fans of Delta, the quality of their faucets is very good. Actually, Delta is already very famous now. And Moen is my second choice. Their quality is also good. In fact, I'm considering a touchless or touch-activated kitchen faucet, (I don't know you are looking for a kitchen faucet or not) they seem to be a trends in future. They are very convenient when your hands are messy and they are good for hygiene. Both Delta and Moen have manufactured touchless and touch-activated faucet products, I think you can take a look. But the cost is absolutely more expensive than traditional faucets.

I think we can help you more if you can provide more details about your needs and requirements!

Best regard,

Alex Tam

Back