Hello out there!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mom-on-a-Mission

Reaction score
Hi All... My name is Stacey. I live in Ohio, and I am a single Mom of a 3 and a half year old little girl, and another little girl on the way in the next 30 days!!! Given my situation, you might wonder what I am doing here... Well, given the fact that I am single, and on a mission to raise my two little ones aas best I can, I ventured on my own and bought (very cheap) a 2 bedroom house trailer that is in good condition, but a little older and in need of some TLC... Mostly the BARNEY PURPLE kitchen walls and the wallpaper over the paneling that was not done with much skill. So, again, I am on a mission to make this eye sore livable and to get 'er done ASAP. Here goes... :)

Welcome Stacey:
I admire your tenacity! We will help any way we can.
Glenn

Plenty of help here, and plenty of git up an go in a few of em.:D
Welcome aboard.:)

Hi Stacey. You came to the right place. We don't care for Barney purple either. :D We're with you all the way!

Hi Stacey... hope we'll learn a lot in this forum.... Welcome to house repair talk :)

Hello Stacey. Wall paper on paneling is a new one for me. not sure if that makes it easier or harder to remove. good luck

Latest posts

Back