DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > General Chit-Chat > What did you do today?

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.

Old Today, 02:01 AM  
zannej

Liked 506 Times on 366 Posts
Likes Given: 2963

I should have mentioned that the AC guy, "Cotton", might have to do the ductwork for the vent fan-- or at least help with it-- so he can justify getting supplies for us as customers.

We grabbed some candy from See's candies. While we were in the store the clerk gave us a few sample candies to try. They are soooo good. I think Mom bought like 2lbs of candy.

I got my hair trimmed while my sister got to go shopping. Found out it's supposed to snow tomorrow (well, later today) so Mom wants to postpone our departure again. My sister made nachos with queso fresco, mixed shredded cheese, beans, and some kind of meat (I think beef) and it was delicious.

On one hand, I don't want to drive on icy roads, but on the other, I do want to get home soon. I love my sister, but I miss my own bed.