ShortCuts

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
The Shocking Truth!...too much hyperbole. We do answer some electrical usage questions and, we look at some stain problems. A new book by David Thiel exudes confidence for woodworkers and we introduce a two-part Tool Test on the new Delta 46-460 Midi Lathe, take a look!

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch
www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column

Graham seems that all of your comments here (almost all 184 of them) hawk your website: "SHORTCUTS". I personally think your website has some great value and merit and I suggest that you lobby the boss here to make you/SHORTCUTS a "sticky" at the top of the "woodworkers" threads.:clap:

Thanks Bud, not sure what a "sticky" is but maybe you could put in a vote for me.
Graham

Take a look TB! Is that idea do-able or is that a no-no here. Sure would be a handy site to cruise for a lot of people. Probably ought to swap links too.:)

Bud, Graham is a supporting member and the posts he's made has been a great resource. I don't think putting his posts as a sticky would be a problem, but he updates it periodicaly and it links to all other (older) posts. I think Graham does a great job and I look forward to new installments.

Graham, thanks for your support of this site. DIYers like you make this a nice place to visit.

Stickied. I'll un-sticky every month and re-sticky the new one.

Very nice, I like Grahams site...and he has always been a good addition.:clap:

Hi all,
New to the site. You have a great website Graham, concise and to the point. Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge with the rest of us.

Garry Owen

Back