Photos of siding

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they do around here a lot of time is Hardie in the front and matching Vinyl on the rest

Yeah, that is good but I am on a budget...

I am so poor if it took a nickel to travel around the world, I couldn't get out of sight... :(

I think I found what I am looking for - http://www.certainteed.com/products/trim

I just want to dress up the trim from builders grade. Big time operator here on a beer budget.

Yeah, that is good but I am on a budget...

I am so poor if it took a nickel to travel around the world, I couldn't get out of sight... :(

I think I found what I am looking for - http://www.certainteed.com/products/trim

I just want to dress up the trim from builders grade. Big time operator here on a beer budget.

They do all that with wood here but it is labour intensive but it will depend on the price.
I do understand building a castle on a slum budget.

I'm liking that look and it works for my plan of siding above , building the porch roof , then siding below. Thx Neal , I will have a bunch more questions I'm sure once weather breaks . 20f here and windy , next Wednesday thier saying close to 70f. Best winter ever!

They do all that with wood here but it is labour intensive but it will depend on the price.

I do understand building a castle on a slum budget.

I was thinking PVC as the maintenance would be much easier as would color change (little prep).

I don't like a bunch of work cutting into my drinking time... :beer:

I'm liking that look and it works for my plan of siding above , building the porch roof , then siding below. Thx Neal , I will have a bunch more questions I'm sure once weather breaks . 20f here and windy , next Wednesday thier saying close to 70f. Best winter ever!
Can you get a photo from where this was taken. now I can't upload the photo, it's the one from up your driveway.

This?
2016-02-04-084642-1434.jpg

The one from the other side showing the truck in front of the garage.
I don't know how I got this to post. A new photo like this.

imag0277-1104.jpg

Back