My buddy John

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
I mighta told his before,one time not sure.
my buddy, john Presley
was a HELLOFA welder, He was reported to be so damn good that he proclaimed one day, He could weld GOD up in a box
It was back in 1983 hurricane Alicia came thru Houston knocked his titty pink painted welding shed to the ground..
oh ...the pink ? damn ugly color. I asked him, I said "Damn John, Thats ugly as hell,Why you paint this SOB Titty pink ?
John said the paint was free
I said That is a most beautiful color

Any way, I went over to the pile of pink rubble to help a brother out,
cause thats how we do,
While I was picking up grinding wheels and such, I remembered that statement bout how Good john was.
And Me being a tad bit of an asshole, I will rub **** like that in.
just another thing we do, no charge, will rag you *** for free
I started laughing. and John asked me ...I think the exact words were..WTF is so funny?
I said John , You remember you said you could weld GOD up in a box?
He Got out didn't HE ?
I think it was a Milwaukee 4 1/2'' grinder that flew by my head
might have been a blak an decker
But, Me being old school, I trained at a young age Out in the street to dodge **** thrown at your head
I was an expert dirt clod dodger by the age of 11.
kids now a days never had formal training in such.
nintendo does not teach street survival skills
little fake head bob to the right and swoosh....only was slightly stung by the cord
but I had hand full of grinding disc...if i need to.....
john grinned..
yeah he said i think i should have run a forth 7018 pass

on reflection to the past, John's birthday is this month,I do not recall the day.
This little true story is for all the Buddies that I have managed to loose contact with over the years
due to work or old lady relationships
Happy Birthday Bros....you funny *** stories wonder thru my mind And I am the better for it

Latest posts

Back