York stellar plus furnace please help im so cold!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamlmfao

Reaction score
Ok so heres the problem I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me.

I have a york stellar plus furnace. Just here recently I replaced the thermostat. And everything started working fine. Then last night I could not get any heat to come on. I looked at my furnace and I saw a little orange glow and right before it sounded like it was going to start the glow just went dead..about a minute later it just did the same thing. I shut off my thermostat over night and then this morning I decided to turn it on. Somehow my heater started blowing hot air again but only to last for about 5 minutes and it shut off. I have no clue whats going on but I feel that this could be an easy fix. I just don't have the knowledge. PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks guys!

Call your Furnace folks...sounds like you need to change a filter and clean the unit. I'm guessing its oil fired.

Hard to say. You may have a faulty ignitor. That's an easy fix. If so, you may want to install a nitride ignitor.

match up the blinking LED light on the circuit board with the diagnostic codes off the panel and determine what the cause is.

Latest posts

Back