DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Electrical and Wiring > Want to test circuit breakers?

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.

Old 01-11-2018, 05:14 PM  
bud16415
Fixer Upper
HRT_ADMIN.png

Liked 1492 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuzzat? View Post
For some reason I can't read PMs. Maybe it's my old browser.
Wuzzat I sent you a pm today and you are saying you cant read it because you have an old browser. I donít really want to air in public what I said in that post but I will tell you I suggest you read it before you keep posting.

If for some reason you cant open a private line of communication between yourself and me then we will have to talk here.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:27 PM  
bud16415
Fixer Upper
HRT_ADMIN.png

Liked 1492 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuzzat? View Post
Browser: upgrading is a treadmill with the speed set by high-rolling CEOs.
I'm not climbing back on.

When this expensive piece of junk that I'm sitting in front of becomes too inconvenient to use, I can go to any library or hotel lobby if I want Net access.

>air in public
Air your grievance, we're all adults here.
But if you somehow find out my real name and post it, you may find yourself and this forum in a courtroom as defendants in a cause of action for defamation.

>I suggest you read it
Threat or warning?
Mr. Wuzzat

I have no desire to know your real name and no desire to post it.

In fact this is not about you at all. It is about all the other members here frequent posters and those in the trades and those that come here seeking information with a small skill sets sometime and wishing to learn some basic knowledge in an attempt to do some work for themselves.

We need to comment and help others when we are very sure our comments and advice are in line with the direction we want the forum to give out information. We need to give information in a manner that removes as much risk as possible from the poster getting hurt following it. You are protected here as you point out no one knows who you are. When you give advice you are speaking for the forum and when your advice is not sound in the view of the experts here they waste their time correcting it and waste the OPís time and confusion.

As example. There is never a time when we should suggest pushing two wires into an outlet to test anything. That is only the tip of the iceberg of poor reason in advice giving. My PM was making an attempt to see if you would work with us on this but it is clear you like the controversy more than helping others. For that reason you are going to be permanently banned by me with the blessing of the rest of the Mods here.

It is a shame as you have made 2474 posts so you seem to have desires to be here.

People Like This