Kruse supporters

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have teenage girls ?

Yes I do . My point was why would you voice an opinion on that topic? Was he asked to give a position on the subject or did he pull that out of thin air?

why wouldn't i voice an opinion ?

who is ? "Was he asked to give a position on the subject or did he pull that out of thin air?"

I'm all about trump , but I do find the tranny thing weird. Why would you even make a stance on that subject????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Why build a wall? Bring them over and enslave them. Worked well for Rome , for a bit anyway.
Rome fell directly as a result of what we are seeing here now. It is a moral breakdown of society.

If you accept a person's flawed chemistry makeup, that is fie, go with the flow. But don't expect mainstream to agree with your view.

We have all heard stories of bad things happening in washrooms wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just put panic buttons in there so help can be called for quickly.
Then you would have protection from predators of all stripes.

We have all heard stories of bad things happening in washrooms wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just put panic buttons in there so help can be called for quickly.
Then you would have protection from predators of all stripes.

not a bad idea.

but to be honest, the public restroom is not my bitch,

with wing walls and stalls..its not the best enviroment...but..

my bitch is highschool, college, and gym, locker rooms

THOSE are my concerns...it is not the threat of molestation or rape

it is a privacy issue.

do you want your 15 year old daughter to look up and have a 15 year old boy walk by with his schlong swinging left and right ?

excuse my bluntness, but that is the problem in a nut shell. pun intended

do you want your wife to go to yoga class and have a grown nude man in the shower with her?

this is simple damn common since.

boys to the left girls to the right.

as I have said before,
A transgender and someone just "feeling feminine" today, want the right to use the locker room they identify with
and are demanding you give them the respect they deserve by letting them in the locker room.

ok,,,I get the respect thing, old saying you gotta give respect to get respect
what about the girl in the lockeroom who does not want a trans in their with her?
what about her rights and her respect?
why does a trans/heshe rights out trump someone her rights?

THEY DONT....

Last edited:

Last edited:
not a bad idea.

but to be honest, the public restroom is not my bitch,

with wing walls and stalls..its not the best enviroment...but..

my bitch is highschool, college, and gym, locker rooms

THOSE are my concerns...it is not the threat of molestation or rape

it is a privacy issue.

do you want your 15 year old daughter to look up and have a 15 year old boy walk by with his schlong swinging left and right ?

excuse my bluntness, but that is the problem in a nut shell. pun intended

do you want your wife to go to yoga class and have a grown nude man in the shower with her?

this is simple damn common since.

boys to the left girls to the right.

as I have said before,
A transgender and someone just "feeling feminine" today, want the right to use the locker room they identify with
and are demanding you give them the respect they deserve by letting them in the locker room.

ok,,,I get the respect thing, old saying you gotta give respect to get respect
what about the girl in the lockeroom who does not want a trans in their with her?
what about her rights and her respect?
why does a trans/heshe rights out trump someone her rights?

THEY DONT....

I don't disagree about the locker room and for the most part I would guess they would like privacy too.:confused:

why wouldn't i voice an opinion ?

who is ? "Was he asked to give a position on the subject or did he pull that out of thin air?"

Dude , obviously that was directed at trump not you . My question was why did Trump even touch that topic.

Back