House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d15eliz

Reaction score
Glad to find a place for encouragement and knowledge! Going to tackle the renovation of a shell block and wood building for hopes of my future home. Country woman at heart and owner of land with a barn and shell building. Decided the time is now to make it happen. Need guidance working on a shoestring (2 kids still in college) planning on doing it myself with recruits I can talk into helping. Happy to have found you all!

Bring it on! There are a lot of really qualified guys here who are ready to help ... :)

wow sounds like you are in for a lot of work but in the end it will be worth it. Nothing like putting your blood, sweat and tears into your own home. Good luck! Wish I had some good advice or tech to help but I am not very tech suavy. I like to fix stuff myself and I am very good when it comes to painting and interior decorating but alas home building is not my strong suit all I can do is send good thoughts and prayers for your success! Good luck! Would like to be updated on how things are going from time to time. I am new here too so I don't know if there is a forum for that or not.:)

That is exactly what I need!!!! I am trying not to let my gender or the big picture deter me.

I can use all the luck thrown my way, so thank you and yes I will hopefully have success and pics to keep you updated.

Back