DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Flooring > Laminate Tile

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.

Old 10-16-2017, 04:51 PM  
VanMark
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Laminate Tile

Hi
I have to do the front entrance with laminate tile Is 12 inches by 2 feet. (versa clic)Purchased at Lowes. I contacted them plus manufacturer regarding video installation.They both referred me to you tube but there isnt anything I could find. Their written instructions are kind of lame. All kinds of information regarding planks (which I,ve done before and was kind of simple)
These tiles seem to be a different beast. I helped someone install some a couple of years ago and they were difficult to lock in and install. Was wondering if there were any tips (like at what angle to push locks together or if it would help to crank the heat up and do it while it is warmer.?
They are climatitized to go into room I,m doing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-17-2017, 09:44 AM  
slownsteady
Administrator
HRT_ADMIN.png

Liked 1130 Times on 936 Posts
Likes Given: 1846

I have limited experience with the planks and no experience with the tiles, but I am curious to know what differences you're finding. Are they stiffer? Is the shorter length making it harder to bend them, etc?