Introduction Thread

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

Welcome to House Repair Talk!

Please introduce yourself in this thread.

I'm InspectorD, your freindly backwoods hometown help.
I've been around a while, and in the trades trenches for as long as I have been able to forget what I remember.HuH:rolleyes:
Happy to help, no agendas, just do it right and you wont have to fix it sooner than later.
Have some fun and be real.:D

My Dad, Glennjanie, asked me to cut a 2x for him when I was pretty young. I told him I didn't have a square and all we had with us was a circular saw. He said "You've got a pretty square eye, just cut me a board!" I cut the 2x, it was a good square cut. I've been the best dang Sawyer I could be ever since :)

Building, remodeling, repairing, wiring, rewiring, refinishing, checking and rechecking... Obsessed with doing the job right.

Square Eye

Hello Folks:
I used to brag about teaching Square Eye all he knows; now, I have to admit, I taught him all I knew and he made a lot more out of it. I'm pretty proud of him (maybe you could tell).
I have been around the block a lot of times and been involved in a lot of different things, mostly construction related. I am retired now and love to try to be of help when people have questions; maybe the next one could be you.
Glenn

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. Just hoping to pick up some tips for repairing things around the house.

Welcome TheMiterCut:
We are very happy to have you. We invite you to raise questions or share answers from your experiences (good or bad). There are several professionals on here to help you in any way we can.
Glenn

Hello
This is the 1st forum we have ever joined in. We have a lot of experience with swimming pools, and could help anyone with pool problems.
We are here to get some questions anwsered about roofing and siding.

We are not sure where we go from here to ask our questions and would like some help.

Latest posts

Back