I have a clean slate!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't take a picture the other direction. You'd really see what we were doing.

Really my back is jacked so I was sitting in a chair pointing fingers for my buddy to work.

Although that does look like my chair, the beer certainly is not. I drink domestic skunk pizz, Coor's Light to be exact.

I put an offer on a new house myself today. Hopefully, I will be just like Chris, except with my empty pockets, I'll actually be doing the work.

What are you trying to say about my domestic piss bud light?

I do most of my own work except I have been so busy and getting into car accidents that I had to ask for help.

I have two of my employees doing some grading and cleaning up the property as well.

Mark where's the house at?

The house I'm looking at is in Upland, about 1/2 mile south of the Home Depot on Campus Ave and the 210 freeway.

Chris, please pm me the address of your house so I can Google it.

For the first time ever I just love being home. It's like being on vacation here.

What a great job. I really like the recessed fluorescent lights. Is epoxy flooring in your future?

Yeah as soon as it is textured and painted I will do the epoxy before cabinets go in. It's been a much longer process than planned even with a bunch of help. Doesn't help that I can't lift much of anything right now either. My father in law is coming down today to give me a hand taping and mudding.

I am soooooo. jealous. great job

Back