ShortCuts

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
First off to my fellow Canadians and our troops in Afghanistan a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Enjoy your turkey dinner.
This is a very special ShortCuts column, I'm celebrating both my 75th birthday and Thanksgiving. We talk about the birds and how to keep the squirrels away, we have a compressor and pressure washer recall a new book on how to handle that chainsaw (I'll bet there is stuff in the book that you did not know) and, some new Stanley tools in our Tool Test segment. Take a look!

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch
www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column

Graham, First of all Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving to you and our neighbors to the north.

I'd like to thank you for all the short cuts you have taken the time to put together and post for us. I really enjoy your articles. It must take a lot of time on your part and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts. Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to upcoming editions of short cuts.

Tom

Happy Birthday. I went over your past shortcuts. Good stuff!

Thanks Funetical, good to hear from Texas!

Back