Messy House

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyons9032

Reaction score
My house is a mess! My husband and myself have been slowly remodeling our home over the last year! We start projects and then find ourself getting side track by another and not finishing what we started.... this creates a HUGE mess. For awhile we were putting furniture and things that we're in our way in the garage until we ran out of room. So now we are stuck looking for storage. :mad: I suppose its fine.... I just don't know how long this whole "remodeling" thing is going to take. I don't want to pay a monthly fee on top of all the money we are putting into the house. So the other day I came across an idea and I think it might work but I wanted some advice on it..... My gf mentioned that Uhaul sells used box trucks. So I was thinking if we bought one of those for storage we could also use it to help with getting things need in the remodeling process.... but my husband thinks I'm outta my mind. But look at it this way its storage plus its not like we own a pickup so that lumber and heavier equipment needed we would now have a something to transport it in. Idk though, what do you think????

I'd say finish room by room & put the stuff back
Get rid fo stuff you don't need

That sounds like an expensive solution as well. I would focus on the easier room to finish now, finish it, and use it for your storage for the time being.

Also, as Davey mentioned, go through what you have and toss what you don't use. I cleared out a lot this way earlier in the year.

I like the idea or you may contact a moving company for much better because they offer a free furniture storage for their services this will ensure that your stuff are good and safe.

Latest posts

Back