Kitchen Remodel... HELP!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homewrecker1989

Reaction score
Ok I sure wish I could post pictures from my phone on here but it won't allow me to. Please refer to Home Depot on what I have so far.

I am remodeling my house. So far I have laid 12 x 24 stick tiles called Petrified Wood (Home Depot) throughout my dining room, bathroom and kitchen. I redid all the cabinets in the kitchen with cherry wood stain and placed Laminate counter tops down, color called Typhoon Ice (Home Depot) Now I am at a stand still on a back splash that will flow good with my colors. So far it looks GREAT but definitely needs a backsplash. I was thinking about just going with a white to be on the safe side, but not sure. Also looking for a color for the remaining walls. The Typhoon Ice as well as the Petrified Wood flooring has bits of tan in it so I was thinking a tan but then again with my cherry wood cabinets, maybe a darker brownish/cherry color to accent my cabinets?

My kitchen size is 15' x 10'.
Please help!!!

If you post up a few pics, our contractors could give you some great ideas.

How about purple? But then, there is no accounting for taste, is there? Put in whatever you like, instead of asking a bunch of strangers to decide for you.

Back