Hello!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oohum02

Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first time on a site like this one. I'm married and unlike most men, my husband hates home improvement projects. He also hates the idea of me tackling the projects on my own but if anything, I hate overpaying to have things done that I know that I can do on my own. I'm getting ready to tackle the motherload of all projects and so I decided to join this fine group of people to get expert advice from people who actually know what they are doing!! (Or pretend to at least!!) I can't wait to get started and it was great to meet you all! Later!:)

So you want to learn pretend eh....:D
I only pretend to pretend I know what I pretend to know about.:confused:
Good and bad advice here is OK...we will try to sort it out for you. Pull up and start askin away, we will help.:D

Welcome OOHUM:
So, you are going to make hubby look bad, huh? Well, I think you just might do that with the 'can do' attitude you have, it goes a long way.
We stand by to help in any way we can with experts in several fields and some who should be out standing in their fields.
We appreciate pictures of the situation and can give a much more informed answer when you include them with your questions.
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Glenn

Back