Nice to find this site.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecol

Reaction score
Glad I found this site.
I'm in Sonoita AZ and have owned and operated a home maintenance and repair ( handyman service) company for about 15 years. Married 18 years and have two beautiful and intelligent daughters. I recently closed the doors of the business to go back to school to finish my degree and certification to teach. I'm hoping to eventually get into an industrial arts shop or a woodshop at the high school level . I'm still working with long time clients on a part time basis, and am trying to focus more on custom woodwork and furniture refinishing. I also do a bit of small enine and MC/ ATV work. I attended a tech school (MMI) about 18 years ago, and still love to play with motorcycles. Offroad and ATVs only. a lot of locals have found out that I'm working on ATVs so there seems to be a pretty steady stream lately.
We have a 45 acre farm that is a constant source of repair challenges. From plumbing to barn costruction and everything inbetween. It keeps me pretty busy...........constantly. Our daughters put in a lot of elbow grease so it's definitely a family affair. Even woodcutting is a family event.
Well...... it's good to find this site and i suppose I will end up losing another hour a day to sitting at the computer. I gotta' go out and get busy.

Welcome Steve,

You sound like you have much to contribute and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Given your rural homestead, you might find this site below to be a good source of information , if you have not already found it. It is about much more than tractors.

TractorByNet.com

Sounds like we have alot in common....family wood splittin days, 80 acre farms to take care of, polaris 500 sportsmans to ride and fix, and that hour a day of down time.:clap:
Glad to have you around, help out when you can.:)

Latest posts

Back