Price Pfister rip off and no guarantee in MX

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeyrocks

Reaction score
:cool:I purchased a higher end kitchen faucet in Mexico for our condo there . It's spray to stream mechanism failed . I contacted them they said send $5 to an address for the repair kit. Sent it off . No repair kit ( 8 months ) . I went to the Home Depot in Cancun to return it due to it having a forever guarantee , but alas forever guarantee does not apply in MX . DO NOT BUY PRICE PFISTER IN MEXICO , you pay dearly up front and they do not honor the product . Not worth it . I tossed my pricey useless faucet .

They have Home Depot's in Mexico?

Are you a US expat or Mexican National?

They have an assortment of American style stores Sams Club , Price Club ,
Walmart and Home Depot . I am Canadian .

What's it like living down there? Been there several times to go to Xelha.

People friendly to expats?

This might seem like a stupid question, but if Price Phister has a lifetime guarantee in Canada, and they have a lifetime guarantee in the United States, why don't they have a lifetime guarantee in Mexico?

Is it cuz the cost of the faucet in Mexican Pesos translates into a much lower price than the faucet sells for in the US or Canada that they pull the guarantee cuz they'd be losing money on that guarantee?

The pfunny pfaucet with the sneaky surprise.

Back