Inspectors Halloween Costume

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
Getting a head start on the crowd, Inspector was seen in town today modeling his new costume for this years Trick Or Treating.

Hey Inspector, do folks in upper CT really hand out crannberrys for Halloween?

dog2.jpg

Geez, you go out once and someone takes a picture....now if only I could get out of this darned suit. And we call it Cranareen up here.:help:

Hey !! did you see my new commercial?/ I love my new toaster rat rod!!
And yes, Olddog is in it too, he was just a little shy...can you spot em??
[ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-27CPBICS6HE/kia_of_cherry_hillcall_866_488_2222_kia_presents_a_new_way_to_roll_2010/]Kia of Cherry HillCall 866-488-2222 Kia Presents A New Way to Roll 2010 - Video[/ame]
DO DA DIPPITY...........

...but I like it much, much more than last years fiasco. Just couldn't get the hang of landing could ya.

dog.jpg

The goggles kept foggin up..or was it the hair??....then there was that whole "tail rudder fiasco".:eek:

Well, ..................glad you haven't choosen to parade your culinary skills. I heard you've made quite the mess in the kitchen lately. Did Mrs. Inspector ever get over the thing with the lobster?

dog4.jpg

Kind O' got crabby on me ....then there was the whole "how do you expect me to return these issue"

This things goin to the dogs for sure.........

Latest posts

Back