DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > contractors in Austin Texas area?

Old 02-20-2011, 07:05 PM  
-Dman100-

Default contractors in Austin Texas area?

Anyone know of any good contractors in between the Austin and San Antonio Texas area? I know this is a DIY forum, but I haven't had any luck finding good contractors. They either don't call back, don't show up, don't do a good job, only want to do big projects, etc. I have a lot of work that needs to be done, but some are smaller projects initially. I'm trying to get some recommedations on a contractor that is reliable and will do a good job. The work I need done stretches from putting up crown molding, repairing sheet rock, painting, bathroom redos, siding, roofing, fencing, doors, enclosing patios, electrical, a/c, plumbing, etc.

I thought I'd see if I could get any input here. I know most member are scattered across the US, but I thought I'd give it a shot and maybe luck out and find a good contractor on here???

Thanks for any recommendations!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2011, 09:18 AM  
RudyRemodelerTexas
RudyRemodelerTexas

Have you called Rudy at 830-833-0820, works in the Dripping Springs, Canyon Lake, Southwest Austin, Spring Branch, Blanco, Johnson City, Bulverde, Garden Ridge, San Antonio, and in the areas you are requesting.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:12 AM  
kimberdawn0

Default Contractors in Austin Area

You can call Isaac at I-Renovate Austin. 512.5872862 or go to their website at www.irenovateaustin.com. They are awesome!

Quick Reply