DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Bricks, Masonry and Concrete > mold and mildew resistant grout

Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM  
danboston

Default mold and mildew resistant grout

Does anyone know if there is a tried-and-true grout out there for tiling bathroom shower stalls that is mold and mildew resistant?

I am considering using the Swanstone shower kit or tiling a new shower stall in my basement and am very concerned about mold and mildew. I hear that the Swanstone products are very good in regards to resistance to mold and mildew.

However, I am also concerned that the Swanstone panels will start coming off the walls in about 10 years, whereas, tile is pretty much maintenance free (other than potential mold-mildew issues).

Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply