What are you wearing right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytav

Reaction score
Was getting bored... :(
thought to open a thread which may get good piece of replies.. lolz
So what are you wearing right now? what color?
Well, i am wearing a white shirt with blue strips and a dark jeans pant with a little white spots... :D

Shirt pants, socks under shirt underwear.

When I leave work I think about right said fred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk]YouTube - Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original)[/ame]

shorts and a t-shirt....It's getting hot here in Florida!

91 right now where I'm at.

It's hot.

91? 91 what? Fahrenheit? well that's nothing at my place it was 46 C' few days ago and sometimes it crosses 50 in summer season (which is going on right now)

91? 91 what? Fahrenheit? well that's nothing at my place it was 46 C' few days ago and sometimes it crosses 50 in summer season (which is going on right now)

In the middle of the desert?

TX, I really hate to be the wet blanket...but...almost to much info (this is another location for a dancing bacon strip)

It wasn't too much info a month ago, but now, all of the sudden, it's too much info. See if I ever tell you what I'm wearing again.

I friend of mine was worried about her elderly father so she set up a camera on his computer so she could check on him during the day. It didn't work out to well because most of the time he would wonder around the house with nothing on but the radio.

Well, I am wearing a white pant and a midnight blue upper. It's looking fabulous.

I friend of mine was worried about her elderly father so she set up a camera on his computer so she could check on him during the day. It didn't work out to well because most of the time he would wonder around the house with nothing on but the radio.

Hilarious. When I am older, I hope my children do this because I am going to do the same thing just to mess with them. Ah the joys of getting older and getting away with more.

just got back from the gym so Im wearing gray gym shorts and a gray shirt, its hot out here as well, was 87 today

i'm wearing khakis and a blue t-shirt. very exciting! lol

I am wearing a pink blouse, light pink short and underwear since I just stay at home.

Back