DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Electrical and Wiring > Under cabinet flourescent fixtures

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2011, 03:40 PM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1
Default Under cabinet flourescent fixtures

Does anyone know where is it possible to purchase the plastic diffusers for the GE UCF24EBDW and UCF13EBDW under cabinet fluorescent fixtures? I need the covers only, not the entire fixture.

alweiss is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:27 PM  
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Grand Blanc, MI
Posts: 2,724
Liked 241 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 113


try your local electrical supply or lighting supply store.
you may have to purchase a 2'x4' sheet of the material and cut it to size.
kok328 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
NEW Hidden Storage Cabinet (Ideal for use as a Medicine Cabinet) Hyde325 General Home Improvement Discussion 6 10-22-2009 10:08 AM
flourescent lighting problem kuby123 Electrical and Wiring 4 08-06-2009 07:28 PM
Need some Cabinet advice...I'm in Cabinet Hell The Remnant General Home Improvement Discussion 4 07-01-2009 05:39 PM
flourescent static electricity shovelshort Electrical and Wiring 5 04-22-2007 11:21 PM
replacing tub fixtures Bedelia Plumbing Forum 8 04-14-2006 07:50 PM

Newest Threads