DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > Hiiii, please help me out!!!

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 AM  
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default Hiiii, please help me out!!!

My name is mark walker. I have started a kitchen renovation project . I want some help in this project.

The wall of kitchen is 20 years old and when i screw in it, the big holes have generated there. what should i used to fill the patches?

AK-47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:09 PM  
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Grand Blanc, MI
Posts: 2,735
Liked 245 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 116


Sounds like plaster. Patch with plaster.
kok328 is online now  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Newest Threads