DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > New member from Lockport, NY (Western NY Area)

Old 10-12-2006, 08:27 PM  
tenderton

Default New member from Lockport, NY (Western NY Area)

Hi there, just a big hello to all. Hope to find lots of help and info from this forum. When possible I will also add my 2 cents when I can. I'm an avid DIYer whenever I can, but am not above asking for help when I need it. Have done lots of different jobs around the house etc...but am always willing to learn new ways and ideas. Hope to see/hear from many. Thanks. Tim

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2006, 10:08 PM  
jpalumbos

Default From Rochester, NY

Hello --
I joined today, and I've seen great tips already. Great site.

Also, I just bought a house (~50 yrs old), and it needs lots of work. I've done tons of work on many previous houses, but I'm getting short on time, lately, so I have to be selective with my projects.

My next project is jacking up a floor, which I've already posted questions about earlier today. I hope to see lots of responses to this and others, as well.

See ya in the forum.
-Joe P.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply