Dishwasher will not operate when turned on.
1. Fuse (blown or tripped).
2. 120 VAC supply wiring connection
3. Electronic control board defective.
4. No 12 VAC power to control.
5. Motor (inoperative, check
6. Door switch (open contacts).
7. Door latch not making contact with
8. Touch pad circuit defective.
9. No indicator lamps illuminate when
START or OPTIONS are pressed.
1. Replace fuse or reset breaker.
2. Repair or replace wire fasteners at
dishwasher junction box.
3. Replace control board.
4. Replace transformer.
5. Replace motor/impeller assembly.
6. Replace door switch.
7. Replace latch assembly.
8. Replace console assembly.
9. Replace console assembly
Just says PF is a power failure has occured.
Might need to follow the power wires in all the way through the door to the consol to make sure none are pinched/broken/loose.
The cycle will start normally but at some point, usually soon, it quits and displays PF (for power failure) in the display window.
Would be interesting to have a volt meter attached to the main wires commign int othe d/w....baby sit the load and when it fails is the power still there or did it disappear and come back....still there and the problem is in the d/w, disappeared and the problem is in the main power supply.