DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > stair landing

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 06:50 PM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


What you have there is what's called a bullnose tread which is common for starter step. They make a quarter round molding for those that fits that radius. Not sure but think HD has it.

poppa is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
Crack in Concrete on Exterior Staircase Landing mbenam Bricks, Masonry and Concrete 19 10-13-2017 12:14 PM
How can I direct melting snow away from my landing? BYoungMan143 General Home Improvement Discussion 12 10-16-2015 04:09 PM
Advice About Deck Step Landing thapranksta Decks & Patios 5 06-03-2014 11:53 AM
stair repair davidbrac Carpentry and Woodworking 0 02-26-2014 04:37 AM
stair bullnose darthvuder Carpentry and Woodworking 5 02-20-2014 12:27 PM

Newest Threads