You're Stuck on an Island

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
You can choose one food, one form of entertainment, and one person living or dead to spend you time with (clearly they would be alive though).

Duck, a deck of cards, and Ernest Hemingway.

He's not my favorite author, but I don't think I would get tired of his stories.

Who and what are you choosing?

Great choice! I"M sure Thor is another person who could tell some great stories non stop.

I was also thinking of replacing Hemingway with Daniel J. Boorstein.

Theres a naked twister? Is that the one with no dots?:D

Coconut...soccerball..Wilson.:p

There all blank in the dark, great game with new friend, don't know anyone still playing after a week. Not that I asked anyone.

Spinner, not required
There are no losers
Oil makes it better unless you're playing on sand.
Printed sheet with coloured spots, not required.
Game ends when the two players agree on next game to play.

Food- chicken
Entertainment - smart phone with unlimited date
Person -Jesus (need someone who knows how to perform miracles so that if I am deserving I can get out of there!)

Food- chicken
Entertainment - smart phone with unlimited date
Person -Jesus (need someone who knows how to perform miracles so that if I am deserving I can get out of there!)

People how believe in a higher power alway have that power with them, you can still bring a friend.:rolleyes:

Good times. I remember that game well.

You can choose one food, one form of entertainment, and one person living or dead to spend you time with (clearly they would be alive though).

Duck, a deck of cards, and Ernest Hemingway.

He's not my favorite author, but I don't think I would get tired of his stories.

Who and what are you choosing?

Alright new folks, what do you pick?

It dosn't have to be a small island. We have a big island with a great ferry system, but when they cancil the last boat do to the wind or something, you and 300 other people are all racing up town with only one wish. I wish I had a hotel room.

Latest posts

Back