DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Decorating and Design > Any kitchen remodeling ideas for a wider space?

Old 05-03-2013, 06:13 AM  
nicholskitchen

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Any kitchen remodeling ideas for a wider space?

Hey everybody, I was looking for some new kitchen remodeling ideas. I would like to make my space look bigger but also have some extra storage space. I was thinking adding some kitchen cabinets but I'm afraid that would make my kitchen look crowded. Also, maybe you have some thoughts regarding the right mix of colors.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:53 PM  
CallMeVilla
Contractor

Liked 409 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Pictures would make it easier to respond. Dimensions help too. Generally, lighter colors and recessed lights go a long way to helping open up the visual. Many older kitchens have cabinets that get in the way (visually) so they can be taken down. Full extension slides on the cabinet shelving can give you better access to the back; making space more efficient.

Let's make it right!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2014, 01:00 AM  
mathewanderson

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ammm. You just have to paint the kitchen with white or cream color. and make the sitting and cupboards with sharp color. We cant increase the size of the kitchen now. We just set the kitchen

Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM  
efreezee
efreezee

Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeVilla View Post
Pictures would make it easier to respond. Dimensions help too. Generally, lighter colors and recessed lights go a long way to helping open up the visual. Many older kitchens have cabinets that get in the way (visually) so they can be taken down. Full extension slides on the cabinet shelving can give you better access to the back; making space more efficient.

Let's make it right!
I dont think they can post a pic, i heard that you need atleast 10 posts here before posting pictures.

Erick
http://lammonelectric.com

Quick Reply