This is not hard for you to do. Just takes some realigning and careful wiring. The basic diagram below will give you the idea.
1. Run PS to the switch box (plastic preferred). Make sure you get a "deep box" to handle the number of wires.
2. Run wires (14-NB with ground) to each light separately. Feed them back to the switch box (label them to be careful)
3. Run wire from first duplex back to switch box. Label it.
4. Connect all white wires
5. Connect black pigtails to botton screw of each switch. Connect black from each switch to top screw of each respective swicth. Thus, the black wire for Ceiling Light A connects to Switch A. Same with Light/Switch B.
6. Connect black wire from PS, Switch A pigtail, Swith B pigtail and black wire to Outlet.
7. Connect all grounds.
There is one problem with this configuration. The outlets should be powered separately from the lights. Since you only have one power lead, you seem stuck. Thus, the lights might flicker a bit when you fire up that 120V table saw ... Do I get a big LIKE?