Drywall over the insulation would do it. And it would be fairly easy since no taping would be needed. You would, however, want to put an edge bead over each edge to give you a clean edge up against your cabinet - and that, along with any screws used, would have to be skimmed over with a few coats. A vinyl edge bead that could be slipped over each edge might be best - see http://www.hardwareonlinestore.com/i...uct/311645.jpg
. Otherwise, you will either have a rough drywall edge or use a bead of caulk.
- Taping & Finishing Drywall Joints
- Inside & Outside Corner Drywall Joints
- How to Repair Small and Big Holes
- How to Build and Finish Drywall Arches
- How to Apply or Repair Texture
Free Tutorials at http://www.drywallinfo.com
Last edited by Drywallinfo; 11-17-2013 at 10:18 AM.