I read the safety data sheet and it is scary stuff there..!! that is why I was so concerned, but I can say that yesterday I was able to clean the oven and the product is probably gone since there a no more fumes.
I bought some 20 inch fans and pointed them at the oven and had all doors open. I then turned on the self cleaning feature and let it burn for 4hrs.
Fumes were a lot less than what I thought and stopped shortly after I started the cycle. The fumes were probably from the degreaser in the elements but after the extreme cleaning cycle I am sure it burnt it all out.
I will still clean with a water and do it one more time to make sure, but It looks like it is going to be ok.
The fans helped get the odor out and I was lucky the temps were in the 50s.
Anyways, thanks for the heads up./