If this is granite I don't know if there is an easy way - an industrial grade diamond blade saw would be needed. You don't need much clearance for the stove. In our kitchen I have about 1/8" to spare on each side, if that. You can pull an electric range out easily by opening the door and grabbing the top of the range. Just make sure there are some nice sliders on the bottoms. Electric ranges are pretty light. So a29 3/4" stove would go in.
- Taping & Finishing Drywall Joints
- Inside & Outside Corner Drywall Joints
- How to Repair Small and Big Holes
- How to Build and Finish Drywall Arches
- How to Apply or Repair Texture
Free Tutorials at http://www.drywallinfo.com