Typical green treated will rot if it sits on the ground. I always prop mine up on 2" cement pads. The ones I replaced were completely rotted where they were on the ground. The stuff you are mentioning here is different however, and I am sure costs a bit more.
- Taping & Finishing Drywall Joints
- Inside & Outside Corner Drywall Joints
- How to Repair Small and Big Holes
- How to Build and Finish Drywall Arches
- How to Apply or Repair Texture
Free Tutorials at http://www.drywallinfo.com
Last edited by Drywallinfo; 05-31-2014 at 02:54 PM.