may 24 2015

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
ya'll on the west coast, might wanna take a little road trip for the day

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVI8cQ3Hpo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVI8cQ3Hpo[/ame]

watch

I will have to watch the whole thing to see what they are talking about but I guess I'm gonna have to look in the sky tonight!

Well, slept really well after a crazy day yesterday. The universe slept too. No California earthquake faults snapped in half. No problem. Mr. Planetoid was wrong.

Off to work as usual

Sent to me by a wonderful Pastor and friend ....

THE PLANETS LINED UP AND GOD WAS STILL IN CONTROL!

Are you surprised or did you think that all those prognosticators were just blowing hot air. I live on the west coast, and I have seen the promises of God, as spoken to Job in Chapter 38:

“Then the LORD answered Job from the whirlwind: “Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words?

Brace yourself like a man, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much. Who determined its dimensions and stretched out the surveying line?

What supports its foundations, and who laid its cornerstone as the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

“Who kept the sea inside its boundaries as it burst from the womb, and as I clothed it with clouds and wrapped it in thick darkness? For I locked it behind barred gates, limiting its shores. I said, ‘This far and no farther will you come. Here your proud waves must stop!’

“Have you ever commanded the morning to appear and caused the dawn to rise in the east?”

Job 38:1-12 (NLT)

The Bible says: "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Genesis 8:22

The video was pulled , I wanted to see what I missed. :p

Back