HOT-1-1 drinking water heater flow problem

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccpyue

Reaction score
I am using a HOT-1-1 drinking water instant heater for almost 2 years (drinking water is coming out from my Reverse Osmosis filter system with a big storage tank to this heater) . These days, the hot water coming out seems with a lot of air bubbles that splash hot water and hit my hand. I have replaced the intake 1/4" with new pipe. I have cleaned up the faucet and any possible areas of it. All these works cannot made any improvement. But the other separate cool water faucet from the same water source is working fine. I cannot think up any possible work that can improvement the heated water flow. Need expert advice to solve this problem. Thank you.

HOT-1-1.jpg

Are you to hot, water will not boil under pressure but it will as soon as you open the valve. :confused:

Are you to hot, water will not boil under pressure but it will as soon as you open the valve. :confused:

Hi Nealtw,

I have turned the heat to the lowest; I have also unplugged the power, so water coming out is at room temperature, no heating, but still have the same problem. Look like there is air coming out with the water all the time. But the same water source split to a separate drinking faucet, water comes out fine.

If this site allow me to upload a short video, it will show exactly what is happening.

Hi Nealtw,

I have turned the heat to the lowest; I have also unplugged the power, so water coming out is at room temperature, no heating, but still have the same problem. Look like there is air coming out with the water all the time. But the same water source split to a separate drinking faucet, water comes out fine.

If this site allow me to upload a short video, it will show exactly what is happening.

The video would be allowed, not sure how, try the manage attachment below.

Latest posts

Back