Greetings from a first-time poster. By design, our bathroom wall switch glows orange; the switch operates a pair of over-the-sink lightbulbs.
After about eight years, something is now wrong with the switch...or the wiring. The bulbs won't turn ON, yet the switch will glow as long as it detects at least one good lightbulb. And its companion switch continues to turn the fan ON and OFF.
So it's not a bad bulb, and it's not a bad circuit. The wiring between switch and lighting must be good, since the switch "knows" when nothing is there.
Is the switch probably faulty?
I've taken a 41-second video to try to illustrate the problem.