Need a 2-4 Entry Door

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekohl

Reaction score
My home is about 15 years old and I have a 2'4" door going from the kitchen to the deck that needs to be replaced. The slab(door)/jambs/threshold all need replacement so what I am looking for is a 2-4 pre-hung door.

I have been to several home stores and lumberyards, etc. and everyone tells me I cannot get this.

Does anyone know if there is anyplace I can order a 2-4 Exterior door? I would love to have a half-light fiberglass or stell door but I'm at the point I will take whatever I can get.

Yeah, that's pretty narrow for an entry door. I'm sure you would have to special order it. I think most home improvement centers could order it for you. The wait time will probably be 3 weeks. Call Lowes, Home Depot and see if they can order it for you.

NOpe, Lowes and Home Depot cannot order anything below 30" and local lumber yards can get it but only in flush steel. I think I found a place online that can order it and waiting for a price from them now.

Latest posts

Back