Long story short, I'm a 21 year old single bachelor. My house holds a lot of parties. I keep trying to tell my friends to be more considerate at our parties. Throw away your trash, that sort of thing. But it's really difficult for them to listen in such a cluttered house to begin with. I've sorta been working on the living room slowly, but I'm on a college kid budget. I already bought my house so I can do whatever I want. You'll notice the style that I am kinda theming it to with the pictures and some of the accessories, but it just needs less clutter.
Things to note:
- There's an older love seat that's blue. I think I want to go back over it with a black fabric.
- You'll notice there's actually a bed in the living room. My original idea for this is to keep it up against a wall, and then get some big pillows set on the bed against the wall, so that it creates the image that it's actually a couch. The reason there is a bed in the living room to begin with is because my bedroom is a recording studio.
- I really want to do something with the archway. I was thinking black curtains that get pulled off to the side.
- I need a new desk, I think. I'm thinking a corner desk for $50 at walmart?
- I also want to repaint the living room, but I'm not sure if I should just re-do it white, or go a different color.
- I also want to be done with the movie posters. I used to work at a movie theater, so I get them anytime I want, so I have them to add color to the living room, but I think I just need to get rid of them.
(ignore the kitchen for right now, lol)