Another new guy on the block

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james b

Reaction score
:) Hello,

My names is James ,I have been in residental construction for a number of years . A like any good builder would or should do is look for advice on any new project before getting started . So here i am reading ideas and see how other people solve their home improvement problems. tha way i can have an idea what i am in for in doing my on home remodeling.:)

Hi,they call me chic,i am new to this site. i enjoy reading the post and learning how to accomplish different task.I am a tool tech. i work on all kinds of electric tools. if iam of any help to some one i will chim in. thanks.

hello every one i to am a toolaholc ............... opps wrong place thought this was T.A. meeting lol :) but no reallt i owned a framing company in maryland for 13 years and have done maintence off and on.i dont mess around much i say it like i know it and if i am wrong on something i will admit to it.i am pretty well off after selling my company and have moved to port charlotte florida about 4 months ago i still have my old truck that i bought in 1991 new and it has servered me very well it also has 338,997.6 miles on the clock(i only know that because i just got done doing an oil change 20 mins before i started this post)and still going i am very down to earth and i have the worst spelling ever to please try to under stand what i have said and if you have a hard time reading what i have said then please say so,so i can look for the corect spelling.:D thanks

You guys are going to fit in fine. It's good to see the growth of this site. It's already moving MUCH faster than it was just a couple of months ago. Stick around, be a regular. Watching the site grow when you are a regular contributor is fun. It also defines the site to the newcomers. The positive attitude that I have seen from you guys is in line with the friendly impression that people are looking for.

If YOU are considering becoming a member, and you have many questions that you are afraid to ask for fear of someone laughing at you,,Fear not. There are guys here that really want to help. The standard of behavior here is much higher than any Usenet group I have seen. No flames, no politics, no profanity.

Welcome, meet the people who will become your "web friends" with home improvement advice and questions. Check out the galleries too! There are several cool projects pictured there.

Tom in KY, Sit a spell, kick your shoes off,, Y'all come back now, Ya' hear?

Well you beat me to it again square eye!! Great to be hearing from new folks,pull up a chair like he said and have some fun.:D

I swear, you should be the official greeter!! ;)

InspectorD

Latest posts

Back