I haven't posted in a LONG time, but I've got more projects completed, and have a few that I can show.
After I built the wine cellar, we wanted to add a new patio door into the basement to make it a more "inviting" room. I wanted to get this done before we had the exterior of the house painted (which started yesterday).
There was a 40" window in the space. It's the window on the lower level of the house (this was taken when the deck was being rebuilt):
I removed the window, framed out the inside of the wall to fit this "new" door.
Here's the "new" door. We got this at a salvage yard. It's 48" wide and 80" tall.
Installed Doors. They swing out, which is fine with me. I have some more trim work to do, but should be done soon...