Just to follow up on what I did.
I saturated the plywood with the Nature's miracle product and continued to keep it wet the best I could with towels and plastic tarps for a few days.
I should add that I removed all tack strips and any molding and some drywall even that was smelly.
I called the company, but they were no help really and didn't tell me anything that I didn't already get from their website. The nature's miracle product comes in several varieties, but I can't seem to tell from the website or the bottles what is actually different other than the designs and marketing claims on the bottles. Seems odd, but it seems to work.
Once everything dried good for about a week. I applied the Zinsser BIN white pigmented shellac primer with 2 good coats. I also used a brush to force the primer up and under the base moulding around the room. I really took my time on this part because I wanted to get it all sealed in.
I painted the floor area with a roller and when finished it almost have a "plasticy" feeling to it. the guy who installed my carpet couldn't get over how clean the floor was. He said that it was the most thoroughly prepared floor in 20 years of doing carpet.
End result, no smell