where can i find a one unit tub/shower

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jserb

Reaction score
I have searched for tub/shower, fiberglass tub & shower, and i cannot find a company that makes a one piece fiberglass tub and shower that have the integrated walls. I just continue to pull up sites that sell fiberglass tubs and showers SEPERATLY. Do any of you know of a few sites where i can do some research on these? i appreciate your time!

:hide:

I've never seen a "stand alone" combination tub and shower, but there are lots of companies that make fiberglass tub/showers that are intended to be built-in; Fiat and Merolin are two.

majakdragon's suggestion of making sure it can get into place is a good one. Seldom have I seen a one piece used on anything but new construction for that very reason.

Im not sure what you mean, but maybe this company has just what you want. I cant post a link because this site is really stupid and makes you have 5 posts before I can post a link. Whats the point of a forum if I cant answer your Qustion? Retarded! google walk-in tubs & more :mad:

Latest posts

Back