Merry Christmas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
I'd like to wish everyone on HRT a very special Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope for all, that this season brings special blessings to you and your family. I'd also like to thank all who have given of their time to help fellow DIY'ers, like myself, for sharing their talents, cause I've learned a lot from others on this site. Thanks to TXBUILDER for keeping this all together and I'm looking forward to spending time with family, a NEW YEAR and wish that everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Tom

And a prosperous New Year.:agree:
I ask folks to remember it's not about the presents under the tree, It's about "your" presents around the tree with the ones you love.:D
I also am glad to be a part of this place, helping folks out makes it easier on everyone. And for those that stick around, you are a special type of giving person,,,but of course you don't need me to tell you that.

Everyone who learns ....wins.:)

Well, another year's gone by and they still haven't picked me for the Nobel Peace Prize yet. They won't give it to Obama two years in a row, so I'm hoping next year is my turn.

Anyhow, I should also like to wish all the Christians in here a really nice Christmas, and the Jews in here a really nice Hannukah, and all the Muslims and other faiths (including agnostics and athiests) in here a really nice few days away from work so that they can get together with their families and friends just like the Christians and Jews do.

Also, let's keep Christmas real. So, if you drink, drink in moderation. Alcohol has a way of wrecking stuff if you let it.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone here. hoping that this new year will be more cheerful and an ending to all our sorrows.

And a prosperous New Year.:agree:
I ask folks to remember it's not about the presents under the tree, It's about "your" presents around the tree with the ones you love.:D
I also am glad to be a part of this place, helping folks out makes it easier on everyone. And for those that stick around, you are a special type of giving person,,,but of course you don't need me to tell you that.

Everyone who learns ....wins.:)

Revisiting from last year, and rings true today. Hope everyone has a safe and joy full Christmas, spent with the ones you love.

May your presents contain many, many tools! Merry Christmas everyone!

Latest posts

Back