You say there is a vapor barrier on the face of the concrete wall AND also on the face of the studs.? Are you SURE it is a vapor barrier and not a MOISTURE barrier on the concrete?
A moisture barrier will BREATHE, while a vapor barrier will not. If this material on the concrete truly is a vapor barrier, then that is not proper and could cause mold/ condensation problems.
But since you claim the walls are dry then perhaps this material against the concrete is a breathable type of moisture barrier. Have you heated this basement at all in the past couple of years? If you have and there is still no mold or condensation showing on the walls then this must be a Moisture barrier material and NOT a Vapor barrier.