Aprilair Filter Question

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Miller

Reaction score
Years ago I installed an AprilAire 5000 electronic air filter. I got tired of cleaning it and buying those filters so I bought an AprilAire conversation kit.
(AprilAire 4897 Conversion Frame for Model 5000) It came with some metal rails. Now I am purchasing AprilAire 413 filters. My question is for the tech guys is there a replacement filter I can buy that would fit in place of the 413 filter that is cheaper? Or do I have to have it changed to fit a standard off the shelf air filter? I hope all this made sense.?

Thanks

Years ago I installed an AprilAire 5000 electronic air filter. I got tired of cleaning it and buying those filters so I bought an AprilAire conversation kit.
(AprilAire 4897 Conversion Frame for Model 5000) It came with some metal rails. Now I am purchasing AprilAire 413 filters. My question is for the tech guys is there a replacement filter I can buy that would fit in place of the 413 filter that is cheaper? Or do I have to have it changed to fit a standard off the shelf air filter? I hope all this made sense.?

Thanks
This site sells AA413 filters as well as dresses and denim jeans.

jk... that is a scam site.

Back