Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I retired this year, I have been trying to take care of some projects around the house. Of course, many follow the familiar pattern of you go to change a light bulb and notice the ceiling fixture is a little loose so you go to tighten it and you see that there is bare wire coming out of the wire nuts so you go to tighten the nuts and the romex comes off in your hand so you have to shut off power to the whole house and tear off the ceiling drywall to get at the romex....and your wife asks, "did you change the light bulb yet?"

Anyway, apparently Instagram was reading my mind because this popped up in my feed:

Attachments

• Not Because It Is Easy.jpg
    Not Because It Is Easy.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Got to be ready with "cake" if one gets stuck in the snow...

In all seriousness now, we always have a bit of food (e.g., a pack of cookies), water, and a blanket in each car because it has happened to my wife to get stuck in traffic for half a day and still having to drive afterward with the low blood sugar and dehydration is no fun. I hope that everyone is staying safe.

Got to be ready with "cake" if one gets stuck in the snow...

In all seriousness now, we always have a bit of food (e.g., a pack of cookies), water, and a blanket in each car because it has happened to my wife to get stuck in traffic for half a day and still having to drive afterward with the low blood sugar and dehydration is no fun. I hope that everyone is staying safe.
But you can’t have your cake and eat it too!

Back